Saturday, August 15, 2009

Michael's New "Haircut"

Michael and I had a deal... I would get my eye surgery and he would get a new "haircut". Actually, it turned out to be more than just a haircut... it was a whole head shave! I can't believe I let him talk me into this... I'm still getting used to it... kinda reminds me of all the officers I work with... dunno if that's a good thing......

Before.....

During.....


Looks kinda like a cow tongue.... :)



After....

I'm slowly getting used to it.


2 comments:

Chris & Kimber said...

The haircut looks nice. I think you should have stopped halfway through and kept your hair like it was in the fourth picture. Now that would have been sweet.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Hey Michael, um... nice haircut! :) You look so much like Darryl to me in these pictures. I hope you guys are doing good!