Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Eights" Tag

8 SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
* The Office
* Grey's Anatomy
* Brothers & Sisters
* Ugly Betty
* Life
* Knight Rider
* Who's Line is it
* Desperate Housewives

8 PLACES I LOVE TO EAT AT
* Carabba's
* Z Tejas
* Costa Vida
* Nicoitalia
* Chef's Table
* Zupas
* Kneaders
* Noodles and Company

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
* I went to work
* I caught up on my TV Shows
* I called in Ben's dentist appointment
* I asked Michael to pick up my glasses
* I slept in
* I got a real nice neck massage, compliments of Michael
* I started a list of things to bring for our trip
* I thought about how I didn't want to work today

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
* My Birthday
* Our Oregon Trip
* Christmas
* Changing shifts at work
* Mom coming home to visit
* Not having to work for a week and a half
* Getting off work
* The Office on Thursday

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE FALL
* The changing leaves
* The upcoming holidays
* New episodes of The Office
* Drinking hot chocolate with marshmellows
* Snuggling
* My birthday
* Christmas shoppig
* Birthday trips!

8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST
* An ideal day at work....
* The Porsche paid off
* Nice massage and spa day
* Not having to answer dumb 911 calls
* A new projector
* A private jet... hehehe
* An Aston Martin Vanquish
* Long life with my hubby

1 comment:

kara! said...

susannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! yay for your blog. and yay for loving the office. thursdays are my fav days cuz they have new office episodes. haha.